Pacific Region Inspector General – Lt Col James Anderson
Deputy Pacific Region Inspector General – Maj Charlie Rodriguez
The purpose of the Civil Air Patrol Inspector General System is, in part, to create an independent and objective system that:
- Resolves problems affecting the Civil Air Patrol mission promptly and objectively.
- Creates an atmosphere of trust in which issues can be objectively and fully resolved without retaliation or the fear of reprisal.
- Ensures the existence of responsive complaint and inspection programs characterized by objectivity, integrity, and impartiality.
- Ensures the concerns of Civil Air Patrol members and the best interests of the Civil Air Patrol are addressed through objective fact-finding.
- Educates Civil Air Patrol members and commanders regarding the privileges of and protection for those contacting an inspector general.
- Ensures inspectors general, inspector general staff members, and investigating officers are trained to conduct thorough, unbiased investigations and inspections based on fair and objective fact-finding.
Specific, detailed guidance on the CAP IG program may be found in CAPR 20-1